Optional Workpro Modules
Workpro is highly customisable should you
need it now or in the future.
Workpro is designed to give you a world-class system that is right for you without the cost (or time) of a bespoke system. It can be used ‘off-the-shelf’, with default settings that are quickly adjusted to make the system your own. It is also highly customisable should you need it now or in the future.
The Workpro Implementation Team will work with you to ensure your system reflects any unique organisational requirements. We always aim to work as closely to the standard product as possible so that customisation can be achieved quickly and cost-effectively.
You can choose to add a number of optional features to your Workpro system, including:
A self serve case portal which integrates with your main Workpro system, Workpro Connect enables caseworkers and their customers to more easily collaborate and correspond on cases. Versions are available for both Workpro HR and Workpro Complaint systems.
Workpro PDF EditorA full feature, integrated PDF editing and redaction module for Workpro software:
- Edit and save documents without leaving Workpro
- Search for and highlight text to mark for redaction
- Add, change and remove text, images and pages
- Add comments and sticky notes
Copy/paste from PDF.
A simple one-page interface for easy logging of cases by external parties or frontline staff.
- Shows same categorisations and lookup data used by Workpro.
- Submitting the form creates a case in Workpro with case details auto-populated.
- APIs can also be used to embed the form in your website.
Social Media Module
Adds the ability to scan Twitter for relevant mentions and easily create a case.
- Monitors Twitter to capture comments etc., with priority and risk alerts.
- Easy Case Creation with all details automatically transferred to the case record