Acceptable Use Policy
Use of Workpro is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). You are responsible for violations of this AUP by you or any third party you allow to use Workpro.
You may not use Workpro to:
- interfere with a third party’s use of Workpro;
- violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others, including, but not limited to, infringing or misappropriating any intellectual property or proprietary right of another;
- engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity or use Workpro for an unlawful, defamatory, abusive, harassing, obscene, violent, deceptive or fraudulent purpose;
- use, store, share, host, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit or send content that is or may be deemed offensive, inflammatory, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, harmful to others, or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity without consent, including sending altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information (spoofing, phishing);
- use false, misleading, or deceptive TCP/IP packet header information in an email or a newsgroup posting;
- collect or use information without the consent of the owner of the information, if prohibited by applicable law;
- generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertisements or solicitations (spam);
- distribute advertisement delivery software unless: (a) the user affirmatively consents to the download and installation of such software based on a clear and conspicuous notice of the nature of the software, and (b) the software is easily removable by use of standard tools for such purpose included on major operating systems (e.g., Microsoft’s add/remove tool);
- attack, abuse, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or disrupt any users, systems, networks, or subscription services, including but not limited to Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, unauthorised monitoring or crawling, deliberate attempts to overload, distribution of malware (including but not limited to viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spyware, adware, or cancelbots), war dialling, flood pings, packet spoofing, forged telephone information;
- disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of Workpro or related services, including any storage, access, usage or user limits;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- disable, interfere with, abuse, disrupt, intercept, circumvent or otherwise violate any security or authentication measures;
- deploy interactive voice response (IVR) Applications, services or sessions that contain endless loops or that have no termination date; or
- submit, process or store personally identifiable information in test or non-production environments.
- to use Workpro and related services in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations;
- to only use Workpro in a manner consistent with the purpose of intent of Workpro and related services;
- that you are solely responsible for the content of any material posted, hosted, downloaded, uploaded, created, accessed or transmitted using Workpro and that CAS has no responsibility for any material created on or made accessible by your use of Workpro;
- to comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using Workpro or related services;
- to comply, in a timely manner, with CAS’s requirements for network security, including, where relevant, changes required to comply with security and privacy laws, regulations or standards; and
- CAS may quarantine or delete any data stored on a shared system if CAS reasonably believes that the data is infected with a virus or is otherwise corrupted and has the potential to infect or corrupt the system or other customers’ data stored on the same system.
CAS may report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Such reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. CAS also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this AUP.
CAS may modify the AUP at any time without notice by posting a revised AUP on www.casltd.com. Changes are effective on posting. Your use of Workpro and related services after changes to the AUP are posted constitutes acceptance of any changed or additional terms.
Issued 28 Mar 2022